Instagram Social Connection stopped working

Hello, I have been handling authentication with Auth0 in a react app for a over 6 months using the social connector integration for Instagram. It has been great until a week ago, it just suddenly stopped working. Now all it does is throw this error :
“error”: {
“message”: “Invalid key length”,
“oauthError”: “access_denied”,
“type”: “oauth-authorization”
},
I have not changed anything in the app or in the Auth0 settings. If I don’t use Auth0 in my app, I can still authenticate a user and obtain an Instagram access token. I’m just wondering what is meant by Invalid key length? Thank you in advance, and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

If you haven’t done so already I would check if you have any rules enabled that could explain the situation; if possible a quick tests with all rules enabled disabled may allow to check if the issue is originating from rules.

Hello thanks for your response. I did try the test with all rules and still got the invalid key length , however, I did get the test to pass after I disabled all browser extensions. I have not tested the login from my actual app yet, but as of now, it works from the dashboard in Auth0. Hitting myself on the forehead over this one… Anyways, thanks again for your insight.

Just realised I made an important mistake in my previous reply; it should had been all rules disabled.