I am getting IDX10511 error code

Here’s the situation I am having:

I have an ASP.NET Core 3.1 MVC web application that communicates with an API and uses Auth0 to authenticate users.

It is working fine on my DEV environment but once I deployed to a testing environment I start getting following error message right after LOGIN or SIGN UP

*An unhandled exception occurred while processing the request.
SecurityTokenInvalidSignatureException: IDX10511: Signature validation failed. Keys tried: ‘[PII is hidden. For more details, see Bing]’.
kid: ‘[PII is hidden. For more details, see url above’.
Exceptions caught:
System.IdentityModel.Tokens.Jwt.JwtSecurityTokenHandler.ValidateSignature(string token, TokenValidationParameters validationParameters)

• Exception: An error was encountered while handling the remote login.

• Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.RemoteAuthenticationHandler.HandleRequestAsync()

• Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.AuthenticationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)

• Microsoft.AspNetCore.Session.SessionMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)

• Microsoft.AspNetCore.Session.SessionMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)

• Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.DeveloperExceptionPageMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)*

and the URL stays as:

https://my-domain/callback

Both tenants that I’m using for both DEV and TEST have the same configuration and if I check the Auth0 logs it seems the login happened successfully and there’s no evidence of any error from Auth0 logs perspective.

Any help?