We are building a registration page where we need to remember last location of the application where user initiated from.
Here is the flow:
- User is on
- user click on login
- we initiated auth0 login with
- auth0 redirected to
/login?stage=<some auth0 generated state>
- user sees a registration link on login page and click
- we redirected to a custom page with the capability of knowing that user initiated from
- user completed registration form and we send a verification link.
- this verification link has context of user’s original state i.e
- we verify the link somehow redirect user back to
/authorize?state=page/topicso user can login and land on the initial location.
one approach I thought of saving
state from login page but that will not work if user decided to login in different browser or after that state expires.
hence I am looking for a way to read original state value that application sent to
/authorize endpoint or if any other option that I can use.
Thanks in advance for any advice.