How to link multiple tenants to a single subscription with professional plan

I subscribe to the B2C professional plan and need to link multiple tenants to a single subscription.
Based on this topic, it looks like I can link the default tenant to a child tenant because the B2C professional plan is more than $167 per month.

But there are no such description in the recent help document. The information in the forum is still valid?
And if yes, how to link the default tenant to a child tenant?

Thanks

Hi @takuto.kimura.yu,

Thanks for reaching out to the Auth0 Community!

Unfortunately, we have made some changes to our documentation, and now we only support linking multiple tenants to a single subscription to Enterprise customers.

Please review the updated documentation for more information:

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Rueben

Hi @rueben.tiow
Thanks for your reply. I understand that I cannot link the multiple tenants to a single subscription with the B2C Professional Plan.
So the next question is that is there any way to transfer the payment information from the default tenant to another tenant? It is also ok to set the original domain name to the default tenant.

Thanks,
Takuto

1 Like

Hi @takuto.kimura.yu,

Thank you for your response.

You should be able to set your payment information on your other tenant by going to the Auth0 Dashboard Billing Payment page.

Firstly, let me clarify that tenant names cannot be changed or reused once deleted. [Reference: Create Tenants) Because of this, I recommend using a Custom Domain to handle your branding needs.

May I help you with anything else?

Thanks,
Rueben

Hi @rueben.tiow

Thank you for your reply. All my questions are cleared.

Thanks,
Takuto

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.