How to get auth0 working with feathers

Hi. I am wondering if anybody has an example of how to use auth0 for authentication in a feathers app. I saw the one at https://github.com/feathersjs/feathers-demos/blob/master/examples/authentication/auth0/app.js but it doesn’t use the recommended usage pattern from GitHub - auth0/passport-auth0: Auth0 authentication strategy for Passport.js

Thanks.

To my knowledge there are no Auth0 provided formal documentation for integration with feathers. However, did you try the example available in the feathers-demos repository and it did not work or were you just concerned with it not using the exact same approach? It seems the demo was already put together quite some time, but given it needs to integrate with feathers-authentication it may not need to follow the exact same approach as described in passport-auth0.

To my knowledge there are no Auth0 provided formal documentation for integration with feathers. However, did you try the example available in the feathers-demos repository and it did not work or were you just concerned with it not using the exact same approach? It seems the demo was already put together quite some time, but given it needs to integrate with feathers-authentication it may not need to follow the exact same approach as described in passport-auth0.