How to get a direct link/url to the SignUp page and/or Forgot Password page

Hi all,

I apologize if I haven’t categorized the topic into a proper category. The reason is I’m not sure where to categorize it, hoping that moderators can move the topic where it belongs, if they don’t mind.

Anyway, I’m integrating Auth0 with a web site, and I’m using a default Universal login (using ASP.NET nuget package integrating with ASP.NET core web app). I was wondering if it’s possible to figure out somehow what’s the correct link to send a user to when a user wants to:

• sign up for an account (I could forward a user to a login page as usual, but I don’t know how to tell browser to switch tab to “SignUp”)
  • reset a password (if a user is already logged on, what’s the url to forward that user to so he/she would see the Auth0 Login page with “Don’t remember your password?” link clicked)

I hope I’m making some sense here. If not, please don’t hesitate to ask for any clarifications :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot in advance!

1 Like

Hi @mladen.bukejlovic,

Take a look at this topic:

Thanks,
Dan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.