How to disable Fixed Length of Access Token & Authorization Code in the tenant.yaml

Hi,
How do I disable “Fixed Length of Access Token & Authorization Code” in the tenant.yaml ??

I’ve seen this question but it’s not working for me. Maybe I have the migration flag set in the wrong place?
ref: Fixed Length of Access Token & Authorization Code in the tenant.yaml
Can anyone please help?

Hi @Ehtved,

Thanks for reaching out to the Auth0 Community!

The correct way to do so is to set issue_opaque_access_tokens: false in migrations as you have already done so. With that said, I can confirm that modifying the issue_opaque_access_tokens is the correct way to change the Fixed Length of Access Token & Authorization Code in your tenant settings. Everything looks good here.

However, I noticed that your picture_url and support_email properties in the tenant object have more than one value and are minimized.

Generally, the picture_url and support_email properties can only contain one value and are of type string. In this case, you will have to adjust your code to follow the expected syntax.

For example:

tenant:
  default_audience: ''
  default_directory: Username-Password-Authentication
  enabled_locales:
    - en
  flags:
    change_pwd_flow_v1: false
    new_universal_login_experience_enabled: true
    universal_login: true
    revoke_refresh_token_grant: false
    disable_clickjack_protection_headers: false
  picture_url: https://SOME_PIC.URL
  support_email: support@example.com
  support_url: ''

If the issue persists, could you please share your complete import logs?

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @rueben.tiow,

Both the picture_url and support_email properties have only contain one value. Even after adding that flag in YAML, I still see the fixed-length flag turned on. Where can I find the import logs that you asked?.

1 Like

Hi @Ehtved,

Thank you for your clarification.

The import logs should be on the command line interface you used to call the import command. Please share the complete logs with me to see what is happening.

Thank you.