Warning when setting Opaque Access Token and Authorization Code Fixed Length in the tenant.yaml

I’ve followed the instructions from earlier this year to handle the Opaque Access Token and Authorization Code Fixed Length Migration in my tenant.yaml file.

When importing my updated file with auth0deploy, I get the following warning:
warn: The following disabled migrations are not available 'issue_opaque_access_tokens'. The migrations will be ignored, remove the migrations to avoid future warnings.

I also do not see the associated toggle listed in the community announcement in the Advanced Settings of my tenant.

Does this mean that I no longer need to update my tenants with this flag on the Auth0 side? Is there any additional work to be done to correctly configure my Auth0 tenants in preparation for this deprecation on April 12?

Hi @3lksifowIl,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I understand that you are looking to disable the “Fixed Length of Access Token & Authorization Code” setting for your tenant.

In this case, could you please DM me your tenant name so I can investigate further?

And could you please clarify if making a new tenant has this feature in the Advanced Settings of the tenant?

Lastly, I can confirm that the correct way to disable the “Fixed Length of Access Token & Authorization Code” using the Auth0 Deploy CLI is to call issue_opaque_access_tokens: false:

migrations:
  issue_opaque_access_tokens: false

Thank you.