How to delete Management API cache for a User Profile?

TL;DR: How do I delete the userinfo cache?

I can get the userinfo (e.g. given_name in metadata). However, when it is updated the change is not seen until the user logs out and back in. Obviously this is due to the auth0 cache as documented in “User Profile: In-Depth Details”.

However, that same document states “You may delete a user’s cached profile via the Auth0 Dashboard or the Management API.” I wish to delete the userinfo cache (ideally for the specific user) when metadata or email is updated, but I have been unable to find any information in the Management API for how to delete the userinfo cache.

1 Like

I’m looking for the same option too. any updates about this?

I have had no answers and have not found a solution. It is a problem since when user details are updated, such as name, it keeps retrieving the old user details from the cache until the user logs out and back in again.

Ideally the cache should be invalidated whenever user details are changed, but if I can figure out how to do it manually when I update user details that will work. If it is documented anywhere I sure can’t find it.

1 Like

This has been almost a year old thread and nobody posted a solution, anybody from support bother to reply!!