How can I get my data?

I understand that to download my user data (plus password hashes) I need to talk to support - but from the link posted here How to export user password hashes? - #5 by dan.woda I see that it’s no longer possible to talk to support, only the community option is available.

I also understand that there is “no guarantee” when the request will be completed, and can take several months?

I also understand that it’s not possible on the free plan. How much does it cost to get the data?

Hi @akfaew,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I understand that you would like to get an export of your user’s password hashes.

Unfortunately, this feature is not available to our free subscription tier customers. See here for more details.

If you are interested in an export of the user’s hashed passwords, you could consider subscribing to one of the paid plans, for example with our Essentials plan. Moreover, I strongly recommend reaching out to our Sales team for a better pricing plan for your needs.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.