How add in Universal Login a css library that only can be installed from npm package

Hi guys,
We have to use a css library in Universal Login, so this library can only be accesible by npm installation.
How we can add this dependency in Universal Login?
Any thoughts?

Hello @vickyvalverde and welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Can you share more about the this CSS library that needs to be added? Is there something customizing the new universal login experience is missing? Thanks!

I can’t share with you cause it’s a custom css from our client, so the installation of this css is in this way:
npm install --save @ourclient-css/client-css
And we need to use this bunch of styles in classic universal login.

I spoke with our team and confirmed you are able to manipulate the classic universal login experience through your app. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

What do you mean when you say:?

you are able to manipulate the classic universal login experience through your app.

Regards,

that you should be able to add the library to your app and then directly effect attributes from the classic universal login. If you are seeing errors associated with the implementation, please let me know :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.