Auth0 Home Blog Docs

Having multiple js errors when opening the email template management page

Having multiple javascript errors when opening the email template management page (https://manage.auth0.com/#/emails). Also cannot save any changes made to that page.

Is anyone experiencing the same problems?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Hugo

Yup, I’m experiencing the same problems. This is now blocking critical work.

We are currently tracking this issue to see what’s going on. Updating templates via the Management API seems to work as a secondary option for now. As soon as we get some resolution I will let you (@hesperanca / @chris.nicol) know

Am I right in saying that updating templates is only available in the deprecated Management API V1? If that’s the case then I don’t have access to this because V1 isn’t available for newer tenants.

Still blocked.

It works via API V2 from what I am being told

ok, can you point me to where that’s documented because I can’t find it, either in documentation or in the Postman collection for Management API v2.

I can find various community tickets where people are asking about templates on Management API v2 and the answer is use V1.

Thanks for your help.

@jeremy.meiss … I’ve found the documentation. A note for the Auth0 team is that the Postman collection is out of date to the documentation and doesn’t contain the calls for email templates.

The API bits are described here:

EDIT: it was recently released so it isn’t in the Postman collection yet. “Enabled” status may not update in the UI if updated via API but it would actually just work

@chris.nicol - the API documentation I linked has a “Email Templates” section which has the following sub-sections:

@jeremy.meiss I’m still experiencing the same issue that I reported…cannot save any changes to the Emai Templates using the auth0 dashboard (https://manage.auth0.com/#/emails). Any developments on this please?

Many thanks,
Hugo

We have identified the issue and are working on deploying the fix in the next day or so, in the meantime we have a workaround identified below:

@jeremy.meiss thanks for the update.

@chris.nicol / @hesperanca - a fix was deployed, can you verify that it is working now?