Getting a bad request when sending param to /authorize

Hi
I am trying to send a prompt=none to the /authorize endpoint with the hope to keep my users logged in when their token expires. I have the following setup. As soon as I pass prompt as my param I get a 400 bad request. Any help or tip is greatly appreciated

export default class Auth {
 auth0: auth0.WebAuth;
 session: Session

constructor() {
this.auth0 = new auth0.WebAuth({
domain: AUTH_CONFIG.domain,
clientID: AUTH_CONFIG.clientId,
redirectUri: AUTH_CONFIG.callbackUrl,
responseType: ‘token id_token’,
scope: ‘openid email’
});

this.session = Session.expired();

}

login = () => {
this.auth0.authorize({prompt: ‘none’});
}

Hi there @fmozaffari, welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Have you experienced success in previous redirects? If not, it makes me wonder if this is the result of a bad redirectUri? Can you verify when you get a chance? Thanks!

Thanks for the response James.
redirectUri is set to the root of my development environment. http://local.mySite.com:3000
As I mentioned, As soon as I take {prompt: ‘none’} out of my authorize method things start to work as expected

Can you share you tenant with me in a direct message when you get a chance? Thanks!

Hi James
I sent you the tenant yesterday.
Thanks for your help

Hi there @fmozaffari, I wanted to follow up on this front and see if you could send me a HAR file capture of the /authorize call failure in a direct message? Please be sure to select “Preserve log” to catch redirects, thanks!

Touching base on this subject @fmozaffari, after reviewing the HAR file you sent over the only 400 failures I saw within the capture was your primary test domain on port 3000. This get request doesn’t contain any additional information.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.