I’m having trouble getting a session to persist on my application locally. Here’s what I’m working with:
- Github only login
- Using Github app client ID and token (not auth0 defaults)
- Right after the redirect from the Auth0 login page to my
redirectTopage I am calling
auth0.checkSessionto check for a session and get the user profile. nothing is getting passed to my callback function so the
idTokensin the response are empty.
- The following query params are being passed to my
- as far as I can tell all the redirect/callback URIs match in my auth0 dashboard, GitHub OAuth app dashboard and in my code.
- I’m not seeing any errors in my Auth0 dashboard logs when the above occurs
Anyone else seen this or know how I can better debug? I’ve been at if for hours now and am not making much progress. If more information is needed, just let me know. Any help is appreciated