Get application specific url in post change password action

I would like to revoke the session in the application layer. For that, I want to use a Post Change Password action. The Auth0 documentation gives a nice example of that (doing a post to a revoke session url).

My problem is that I cannot use a hardcoded url (as is used in the example) since it depends on the application used to start the change password flow (there are multiple applications in my tenant). I need some reference to the application (client ID) to resolve the correct url. But the event parameter does not contain any property relating to the application. The change password flow does know the application, since it is able to show a button to log in to the correct application after a successful password change. Note, a similar issue is raised in this Community.

Is there any way to get access to the application in this action? Or is there another path to get the (base) url to the application?

Hi @erik.vorstenbosch,

Unfortunately, the post-change password action does not have a property to refer to the application’s client ID.

As mentioned in the post you shared, we have passed this feedback to our team working on Actions.

Let me know if there’s anything else I can do to help.

Thanks,
Rueben

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.