Flutter and Auth0

Thanks a lot! I hope I will be able to pass our DX-SDKs team thoughts with you this week. Stay tuned!

1 Like

Hey there everyone!

So basically let me share with you what we’ve discussed. The team that is responsible for creating and maintaining our SDKs is called DX-SDKs. I presented your interest in front of them making sure to stress what’s the number of people asking for Flutter SDK etc.

Flutter SDK is definitely something the team is considering but haven’t started the actual work just yet because of the bandwidth issues and other priorities (more people expressing needs for other frameworks and SDKs). They will potentially be able to start some works only if they can fill up the free engineering spots in their team as of now it’s simply not possible.

I was also told by their product manager that if people continue expressing interest it will be still helpful even though they cannot prioritize it for now because it will provide them with a strong signal that this may be something to prioritize (even with bandwidth issues), as simply other SDKs and frameworks they develop and maintain right now get more attention and requests so they need to prioritize those heavily.

For now I did everything I could do on my end to advocate for your needs Folks but for sure I will advocate for it even more! Thanks for all the +1 and please do show that you need this SDK for real!

1 Like

+1 for Flutter! We really need it!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for that @vyrotek!

+1 for official Flutter support

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for that feedback @patrickD!

2 Likes

+1 for Flutter support. Even if it’s minimal at first it would be extremely helpful.

2 Likes

Really appreciate that @foria! Will try to give it another round of advocacy in a few weeks so the team can see the demand is continuously growing!

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks folks for the + ones!

1 Like

+1 for Flutter support. Any updates on that?

1 Like

+1 We need it :smile:

Is somebody able to configure GitHub - devdennysegura/flutter-auth0: Flutter toolkit for Auth0 API (example app) on it own account ?

What are the main steps ?

(I try to set well the URLS, callbacks etc, but it fails without any errors whereas it (same code) works with the default account on the example app…)

if somebody can help me I will be very happy and I am able to help on other subjects if asked.
Maybe it is more relevant to but this on a separated topic. Best Regards,

+1 for Flutter !!!

Hey there everyone thanks for all the input! @guillaume.bertrand I suggest speaking through GitHub issue wit Denny on that. @yuranos I’m gathering another round of requests (+1s) and then will give another round of advocacy to our engineering team.

1 Like

+1 for Flutter support. !!!

+1 for Flutter support!!!

Thanks a lot everyone! Once I gather another solid amount of +1 I will let you know when I schedule a meeting with our SDKs team. Thanks once more!

+1, We are using Auth0 in several products and would love to have official Flutter support!

1 Like