Feature Request | Auth0 Admin - Auth0 Teams - Tenant and Team MemberSearch Improvements

Feature: Expand search so it can find matches within strings of text (tenant & user names) instead of looking for matches which match with start of strings (tenant names & user names)
As a Auth0 Admin with Team Owner Permissions
I want the search to find matches within tenant or user names, not only where it matches with the start of tenant names and user names & email
So that within, tenant assignment, member lists and tenant lists search is more powerful, and people in our organisation don’t need to know the exact name of the tenant in order to find it. Make it easier to assign tenants to contributors without having to keep an excel list of our 300+ tenants

Description:
Currently the search isn’t very good at all, it only finds matches if your search term matches the starting characters of a team member name or tenant name. e.g. if you searched for a team member of Jon Smith by searching “Smith” no matches will be found, but if you search on “Jon”.

Equally if you have a tenants called “ar-customername-arabic” & “ar-customername-english” for two customers in UAE if you search for “customername” it wont return any results but if you search “ar-” it will

Use-case: Tell us what you are building. How would the feedback/feature improve your experience?

The use case is not just for my company but all Auth0 users who are using Auth0 Teams and want a modern functioning search experience as currently I and many others would consider this search as not functioning correctly if it cannot find matches on a search term within any part of a string of text.*

Acceptance Criteria

Please update and add to this acceptance criteria to meet your teams local standards for requirements, please expand upon and build acceptance criteria to match modern search experiences, this is just an example if the issue I am facing, more research, work and testing of different scenarios and strings should be considered to improve the search.

Given Background

• There is a tenant already configured called “ar-customername-arabic”
  • There is a tenant already configured called “ar-customername-english”
  • There is a user configured called Hamilton Meathouse with an email of h.meathouse@scramble.com
  • There is a user configured called Kikîniđ Bâmalamé with an email of k.bamalame@scramble.com

Scenario : Search can find and return results from within a string of text for tenant names
Given I am a Auth0 Enterprise user with Team Owner Permissions with Auth0 Teams enabled
And I am already within Auth0 Teams > Tenants
When I type into the search field “customername”
And press enter
Then I should see the page filter/return results of “ar-customername-arabic” with “ar-customername-english”
And any other tenants which match the search term of “customername”

Scenario : Search can find and return results from within a string of text for team member names
Given I am a Auth0 Enterprise user with Team Owner Permissions with Auth0 Teams enabled
When I type into the search field “@scramble.com
And press enter
Then I should see the page filter/return results showing users with the names Hamilton Meathouse along with Kikîniđ Bâmalamé

Scenario : Search can find and return results from within a string of text for team member names
When I type into the search field "Kikîniđ
And press enter
Then I should see the page filter/return results showing users with “Kikîniđ” within the first name, surname or within the email address