Facing issues while login using auth0

Hey, I’m implementing single-sign-on for my sites. So with other auth0 accounts, I’m able to accomplish that but, with my current auth0, account it is not working whenever I’m signing up with a new user, it throws an error something went wrong and, I’m getting this error in the monitoring log
Please implement the Get User script for this database connection at https://manage.auth0.com/#/connections/database but the same thing I’m doing with a different account with the same configuration, So it working why?

Hey there!

Do you have exactly the same implementations within all of those accounts maybe there are some things that differ? Are all of those on the same pricing tiers?

Hey,
Yes, currently all the accounts have the same configuration and the same pricing tier, but still, it gives me an error when I try to signup or login

Gotchya!

Can you send me a private message here in the forum with those accounts emails and tenant names? Thank you!

Hi @konrad.sopala actually there was some config issue with my application so i resolve that by setting Token Endpoint Authentication Method to none for my SPA

1 Like

Perfect! Glad to hear that!

1 Like