Error when saving client settings

When trying to update the callback urls I recieve the following error after attempting to save:

Payload validation error: 'Object didn’t pass validation for format url: ’ on property cross_origin_loc (Url fo the location in your site where the cross origin verification takes place for the cross-origin auth flow when performing Auth in your own domain instead of Auth0 hosted login page).

Same issue for my SPA altough I didn’t change anything in my settings.

Payload validation error: 'Object didn't pass validation for format url: ' on property cross_origin_loc (Url fo the location in your site where the cross origin verification takes place for the cross-origin auth flow when performing Auth in your own domain instead of Auth0 hosted login page).

Same issue

Every day a new problem! This make me crazy. How will it be possible to go in production with such an instable solution!!!

Reporting the same issue for our profile as well. Attempting to change the client settings to production URL’s and this comes up.

Makes me question the product itself and its stability.

Same issue, I’m not able to save !

I’m facing the same issue here. :frowning:

got the same issue too

Same issue.

Same issue

me too … Same issue

Hi guys.
We are reverting a bad PR now, everything should be working well soon. Thanks everyone for the heads up.

UPDATE: fixed, should be working now. Sorry for the inconveniences caused, and thanks everyone again for notifying this. UPDATE 2: If you still get the error, make sure to reload the page (Control+R / Command+R).

Same here, and thanks for the fix!

Can we get an ETA on this hotfix?

This is still broken for me on eu servers.

This is the last straw. We’re migrating away.

Still getting this an hour later on US servers @nico.sabena
Is this still an issue, or am I just unlucky?

Still broken.

I’m not able to save. Do you have an ETA on this hotfix?

Same here, unable to save a new production client.