I keep getting an error in the logs “Service not found: https://api.mydomain.com”. I’ve checked the .env files and there is no place where that URL is anywhere in the files. So, where the heck is Auth0 getting it. I was able to create an account (I can see it in the user list) but when I try to revisit my site, I keep getting the error. I believe (though it hasn’t been confirmed) that if the token times out, I can successfully log in once. Then it stops working.
I realize there probably isn’t enough info to be useful. I’m working on an inherited project and don’t have any experience with Auth0. At this point, I don’t even know what questions to ask.