Enabling impersonation on free tier

We’d also like this feature enabled. We have ~400 users and supporting them without impersonation is like working in the dark. Please contact me directly to help we work through enabling the feature. Thankyou! :slight_smile:

We need to implement impersonation and ideally would like to do this through Auth0. Can you please enable it for us?

Please enable this feature on my account. Thanks

We have impersonation enabled on our primary tenant but it did not carry through to a tenant we just created. Could you please contact me to enable impersonation on the new tenant? Thanks!

Please enable this for my account

Please enable for my account.
Thank you.

Please could you enable on my tenant too. Thanks.

For anyone that might find this useful, I had impersonation enabled after contacting the Auth0 support team directly (replying to this thread didn’t get picked up).
After a few hours of trying, I found that the current impersonation implementation did not work for me. It may be something to do with us using the newer OIDC compliant settings, or it could be that we need to update some code to support the impersonation API.
Either way, right now, this was not as simple as just clicking the ‘sign in as user x’ button. So we’ve decided to build our own administration interface to manage user data for now instead of signing in as that user. The upcoming newer version of the impersonation feature might work more simple, however there is no ETA from Auth0 on this.

Dear support, could you activate the User Impersonation for my tenant?

Thanks in advance

Xavier

Yes, there is extra code to support the impersonation and it does work for both OIDC and older none OIDC clients

Can you please enable this feature on my account? Thanks

Yes, please enable this feature to our account.

Please enable impersonation for our account. Thank you.

This was shut off in the last couple weeks for us I think. We would still like to enable impersonation for our account.

If it’s possible. Thanks so much!!

Nearly a week…

Yes it can be switched on, not sure if you have to upgrade but I did to try and get better support, I am still not clear if its part of the free subscription or not.

@prod please follow up in the private support ticket I’ve created for you.

Hi can you please enable the impersonation feature on my account?

Please enable impersonation for my account. Thank you.

Hi, could you activate impersonation in our account ? Thank you !