When attempting to login, after entering an email the login page returns the following error:
“Email does not match any enterprise directory”.
This error will occur if any of the following conditions are met:
- The Authentication Profile configured is Identifier First.
- There are no Database connections enabled for the application.
- The email domain entered does not match any Identity Provider domain configured for Home Realm Discovery for enterprise connections.
Complete the following steps to resolve this error:
- Go to the Dashboard > Authentication > Enterprise.
- Click on the intended enterprise connection.
- Go to the Login Experience Tab.
- To have the email domain entered automatically redirect the user to the identity provider through Home Realm Discovery, go to the Identity Provider domains field and add the intended email domain.
- Click Save.