Detect "Save Password to iCloud Keychain" prompt before resuming

After a successful authentication, when Auth0 calls the callback URL, if the user has iCloud Keychain enabled on their device they get a popup asking if they would like to save the password in their iCloud Keychain. This happens directly before UIApplicationDelegate.application(_:open url:...) gets called. If you immediately call Auth0.resumeAuth the prompt is dismissed since the authentication view is dismissed.

Does anyone know of a way to detect whether that prompt is presented and when it is dismissed so that we give the user a chance to choose an option before calling Auth0.resumeAuth? I assume that others in this community have run into this before which is why I’m asking.

• Which SDK this is regarding: e.g. Auth0.swift
  • SDK Version: e.g. 1.32.0
  • Platform Version: e.g. iOS 14
  • Code Snippets/Error Messages/Supporting Details/Screenshots:

Here’s a screenshot of the prompt I’m referring to:

Is it okay if I bump this post? We are at a loss for how to detect this and would love some support.

I have tried everything I can think of to detect this case and I’ve run out of ideas. I can’t be the only one who has experienced this, surely. Am I just asking/looking in the wrong place? Is this forum not used by iOS developers using the Auth0 libraries?

@clayellis-cricut we’re faced with the same issue. Did you manage to find any solution to this UX issue meanwhile?