Deployment with Bitbucket Deployments

Hello,

I’m using the Bitbucket extension for saving and deploying things (rules, pages, etc).
While trying to deploy clients (applications), I got the following errors.

“client credentials” has been added into “Grant types” for all machine to machine applications who have access to management api.

Based on the tuto of this extension, it is then asked to add for each client a meta.json specifying client grants

{
  "grants": {
    "Resource server audience": [
      "scope1",
      "scope2"
    ]
  }
}

But it’s not that clear for me of what exactly should I put.
Supposing that I have my manager api audience as : http://my-api-audience.com
so what exactly should I put for allowing to create/update clients?

{
  "grants": {
    "http://my-api-audience.com": [
      "create:clients",
      "update:clients",
      "read:clients"
    ]
  }
}

Thank you very much

2018-10-22T19:33:28.942Z - Error: This operation must be authorized by Auth0
2018-10-22T19:33:28.942Z - StackTrace: Forbidden: This operation must be authorized by Auth0
at /data/_verquire/auth0-extension-s3-tools/1.1.1/node_modules/rest-facade/src/Client.js:358:22
at Request.callback (/data/_verquire/auth0-extension-s3-tools/1.1.1/node_modules/rest-facade/node_modules/superagent/lib/node/index.js:728:3)
at parser (/data/_verquire/auth0-extension-s3-tools/1.1.1/node_modules/rest-facade/node_modules/superagent/lib/node/index.js:916:18)
at Stream.res.on (/data/_verquire/auth0-extension-s3-tools/1.1.1/node_modules/rest-facade/node_modules/superagent/lib/node/parsers/json.js:19:7)
at emitNone (events.js:106:13)
at Stream.emit (events.js:208:7)
at Unzip.unzip.on (/data/_verquire/auth0-extension-s3-tools/1.1.1/node_modules/rest-facade/node_modules/superagent/lib/node/unzip.js:55:12)
at emitNone (events.js:111:20)
at Unzip.emit (events.js:208:7)
at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:1064:12)
at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:138:11)
at process._tickDomainCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:218:9)

ok, I got my answer.
It’s the client json file which contains no validated informations.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.