Deploy CLI manage WebAuthn factors settings

Hello,

According to this document WebAuthn with Security Keys can be configured for MFA using the Dashboard.

I need to use the Auth0 deploy CLI for this task. I was able to enable this factor by creating …/guardian/factors/webauthn-roaming.json file with the following content:

{
  "name": "webauthn-roaming",
  "enabled": true
}

An open question is how to configure the Relying Party Id and User Verification settings using the CLI. If there is no way to update settings via CLI, then can they be managed through the API?

I’ll really appreciate help with this,
Thank you

Hi @losik.dev,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I understand you have questions about using the Auth0 Deploy CLI, specifically with configuring the User Verification and Customize Relying Party settings.

After my investigation and tests, there seems to be no way to use the Auth0 Deploy CLI to configure these settings for your Multi-Factor Auth. Similarly, the Management API does not have an endpoint to configure these settings.

In this case, you will have to continue with the Auth0 Dashboard to configure these settings further.

Hoped this helps!

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do to help.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @rueben.tiow,

Thank you for your reply!

This answers my question, but could you also let me know if this feature can be requested for the Auth0 Deploy CLI somehow?

Thank you

1 Like

Hi @losik.dev,

Thank you for your response.

Yes, most definitely! The best way to do so is to create a feedback request asking support for configuring the User Verification and Customize Relying Party settings with the Auth0 Deploy CLI.

Moreover, I’d be happy to pass the feedback request internally to see if we can expedite the request.

Thank you.

1 Like

@rueben.tiow,

Thank you for the suggestion and your assistance with this question.

I’ve created this feedback request.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.