Customizing signup page

Hello!
I want to integrate Auth0 with LMS.
Now I’m trying to customize a signup page. I wonder how I can add some fields (name, last name, etc)? If I click on “customize login page” and customize login form, it customizes both login and sign page, right? How can I edit only signup page?
Is it possible to have the classic experience style, even if you customize the page by adding new fields?

Also I wonder how I can delete the phrase “All applications”?

Kind regards,
Ksenia

Hey there Xenia!

No matter if you use Classic or New Universal Login if you go for editing Login Page it would edit the Signup Page in the same style you applied to Login Page. So in terms of this I suggest filing a feature request (Auth0: Secure access for everyone. But not just anyone.)

Classic experience differs to what New Experience in a way that New was designed for being more light-weight but paying the cost of less customisation while the Classic one is more customisable but less light-weight.

In order to get rid of the 'All applications" text you need to use Custom Domain:

Thank you for your answer, Konrad.

Do I understand it correctly: I can’t have login page just with email and password and sign up page with name, last name, email and password?

As an example, I can show you this:

Could you tell me, how can I achieve it?

Sorry for the delay. Yep sure you can achieve that!

Have you checked Advanced Customisation of Universal Login doc here?

You’ll need to make use of Custom Login Form. And also in terms of any additional signup fields this thread should be helpful:

Hello Konrad,
Yes I checked this documentation but I still can’t find where I can customize the sign up page separately from log in page (as in the example above).

What I have is just this:

Also I wonder how I can delete the phrase “All applications”?

Just to clarify, this “All Applications” is coming from the configured client application and the name you provided there. If you want to change the name into something else, just rename the application (under Dashboard > Applications > Application Detail)

I still can’t find where I can customize the sign up page separately from log in page

You customize login and signup in the same template under the “Login” tab, because the login & signup happens on the same html page, switching between login and signup tab in the frontend happens just via Javascript, that shows/hides a different DOM element. In the end, it’s based on the Lock.js library.

If you want to add additional fields into the signup form, you need to make this change in this very same template. You would need to add the additional fields as options into the Lock JS object, as per
https://auth0.com/docs/libraries/lock/v11/configuration#additionalsignupfields-array-

2 Likes

Thanks Mathias for suplementing that knowledge!

Thank you very much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.