Customize hosted classic authentication experience

Hi there! I have made research a ton of auth0 documentation but didn’t find proper information. Here I have several questions and I will appreciate it if will get answers at least one question.
After researching I have decided to use Classic Universal Experience, because of I need fully custom UI for an authentication process and some additional features like set checkbox “Terms of Service” before sign up. So, here my questions:

1. How I can create a separate login and sign up page. On frontend I have two buttons which should follow users to login and sign up page separately, but in my dashboard, I have an option only for customizing “login” page

How I can specify what pages should be showed on URL https://<my_custom_domain>/login and https://<my_custom_domain/signup?

1. How I can create a multi-step sign up with different pages (sign-up wizard) preferably on the different URLs

1. Verification code on a phone number. I didn’t find how I can just send verification code for one time verification phone number. I see only how to enable MFA, but I don’t need MFA, just verify phone number like email verification.

2. Where I can customize email verified success pages and others? Really simple question, but also didn’t find any information about this.

Sorry for noob questions, but I’m really stuck with these problems and I will be happy if you just share link to documentation or tutorial how I can implement each step.

Thank you in advance

I just posted a related question to your first one.

The documentation says that we need to use a custom param that is passed via the /authorize endpoint URL so that we can identify if the user should see the login or sign-up experience. Passing data to the hosted login page: With Solution!

However, it appears that the /authorize endpoint now strips away ALL custom params, even the ones that are supposedly whitelisted (such as display and login_hint which I used in my example).

I’m posting here, because these questions are related and because what I’ve found in the documentation isn’t working out as it’s supposed to.

Until I hear of a better solution, this is how I’m going to solve #1 for myself. It may also be useful for you.

I’m going to use a different URL callback for the login and signup pages.

The config.callbackURL is the value in the Universal Login that you’d look for. You can then choose which CSS to display by toggling with a JS function based on the config.callbackURL value.

This will let me show some language that encourages a sign-up or keep a basic login experience.

I still need to find how to force the sign-up experience to be shown, but I’ll look into that next (juggling other stuff so likely won’t do it for a bit).

Hopefully this helps you. Unfortunately, the documentation I found on this was scattered and likely outdated since it appears that other params are stripped out of the url.

Forcing sign-in: allowLogin: false
Forcing login: allowSignUp: false

I’ll use the callbackURL to determine which of the two options above I use, but add that to the Universal Login js code and it’ll force the page to display one option or another.