Customize redirect link user invitaiton template

Hi everyone

I’m trying to customize the user invitation template and i want to customize the url so they get send to the sign up page instead of the login page. I have assigned the parameter action=singup in the customize page for the classical login. But i can not manage to send this parameter (action=singup) to the url in the user invitation template in the sort of {{ url | append:“&” | append:“action=signup”}}
but the parameter will be ignored and i will still be sent to the login page.
Can anyone help me with this issue?
Thanks a lot

Hi @cbafo,

Thanks for reaching out to the Auth0 Community!

I understand that you are trying to perform a user invitation to sign up for your application.

The User Invitation template that you are currently using is meant for inviting users to your Organization. See User Invitation Email template description docs for further details.

Instead, I recommend that you Send Email Invitations for Application Signup to invite your users to sign up to your app, which repurposes a Change Password template.

After doing so, when your users get the email and click on the link, they will be redirected to a page where they can set their password to register into your app.

Please let me know if you have questions about this particular flow.

Thank you.

Thank you so much for your answer and the link, i already set this flow up, but i thought there might be another faster solution.
Thank you anyway : )

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.