Custom text for login screen

Hi There,

I see that there is a way to customise login screen text (https://community.auth0.com/t/custom-text-api-for-new-universal-login-product-roadmap-launched/29403)
However, I was wondering if apart from the available variables (Customize New Universal Login Text Prompts), can we pass a parameter to auth API?

Scenario:
Ours is a multi-tenancy saas application. Our application does not allow signup’s. Instead, creates a super admin user (our customer) using management API. These super admin user’s are allowed to create other users (their clients). When these clients login, I want them to see “Login to <super admin user’s company name>”.
Is this possible?

Thanks,

Hi @sandeep.thammadi,

Welcome to the Community!

For that level of customization (e.g. different login HTML for different applications), I believe you would need to use a custom template using the Classic Login Experience.

You can update a client’s custom login page using the Management API’s PATCH /api/v2/clients endpoint like so: How to set up hosted page ? - #2 by ricardo.batista

Hi @stephanie.chamblee,

Thanks for your reply. I figured using a generic name like “Clients” or something relevant for each client facing application with Universal login screens would resolve my issue.
I honestly liked the Universal login screens and would not put an effort to customise classic login screens.

Thanks,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.