Custom login page and default reset password page

Hey,

I have a custom login page using Universal Login, on this custom page I would like to add a “forgot my password” link that redirects the user to the default password reset page that universal login itself has. Is it possible to use the default password reset page along with a custom login page?

When I try to redirect the user to the reset page (/u/reset-password/request/{database}?state={state) I get a connection error.

Hi @denilson.paula,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I have taken a look at your Universal Login settings and found that you are currently using the Classic Universal Login experience determined by enabling the Customize Login Page toggle.

This setting will override the New Universal Login experience when it is switched on.

AFAIK, this should be possible, and the Password Reset option is available when using the Auth0 login screen (reference: Reset Account Passwords). But after inspecting the code in your Customized Login Page, I noticed that this option is not rendered on the login page yet.

With that, you should be able to use your customized login form with the password reset option.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Thanks,
Rueben

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.