Create a Post Registration Action that connects to Zapier

Hi,
I am looking into some post registration actions to send a Zap. I see the sample for Slack notification but does anyone have an example that would send it via zapier instead?

Currently, we are utilizing rules to send the information to it as needed but having an issue adapting the code to actions…

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi @javajiver

Thanks for contacting us at Auth0 Community.

If you already have a working Rule in place then you just need to reference our conversion document, this will break down the key changes that you’ll need to make to convert your Rule to an Action.

Your main resource will be https://auth0.com/docs/customize/actions/migrate/migrate-from-rules-to-actions.

You’ll be relying on the Event object for the Post User Registration Actions Triggers: post-user-registration - Event Object

Please let us know if you need any further assistance with any of the above.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hey there!

As this topic is related to Actions and Rules & Hooks are being deprecated soon in favor of Actions, I’m excited to let you know about our next Ask me Anything session in the Forum on Thursday, January 18 with the Rules, Hooks and Actions team on Rules & Hooks and why Actions matter! Submit your questions in the thread above and our esteemed product experts will provide written answers on January 18. Find out more about Rules & Hooks and why Actions matter! Can’t wait to see you there!

Learn more here!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.