Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Toolkit.Wpf.UI.Controls.WebView

Hello,

I replicated your example Auth0 WPF / Winforms SDK Quickstarts: Login of the application in WPF, but I used .NET Core framework (you used 4.6.2).

During opening the login window I receive error:
Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Toolkit.Wpf.UI.Controls.WebView

You could check of the non working example on the github GitHub - pwujczyk/ProductivityTools.Learning.Auth0.WpfApp: Repository shows error when referencing OAuth WPF login nuget package

Hi There,

In order to get the fastest resolution and avoid back and forth, please follow the following steps.

I am using Nuget 3.1.4 Package
My application is in .NET Core 3.1

Stack trace:
at Auth0.OidcClient.WebViewBrowser.InvokeAsync(BrowserOptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at IdentityModel.OidcClient.AuthorizeClient.d__4.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter1.GetResult() at IdentityModel.OidcClient.OidcClient.<LoginAsync>d__9.MoveNext() at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter1.GetResult()
at Auth0.OidcClient.Auth0ClientBase.d__7.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
at ProductivityTools.Learn.Auth0.WpfApp.MainWindow.<Button_Click>d__2.MoveNext() in D:\GitHub\ProductivityTools.Learn.Auth0.WpfApp\ProductivityTools.Learn.Auth0.WpfApp\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 45

Regards,
Pawel

Guys,

could you bump-up the references? It is a blocker for me.