{
      realm: process.env.AUTH0_CONNECTION,
      username,
      password,
      state,
    },
    callback
  );

the problem is that if i have a Rules like “force email verification” on my dashboard,
i cannot get the error “please verify email” in this callback, instead, CORS login went ok,
i have to “get” the error on NEXT redirect to my /callback .

Instead others errors, like Username or email not valid are ok on the callback, without handle redirection!

I believe if you explicitly want to send this error back, you can achieve this by checking this property in rule and return error if email_verified flag is false.

of course i already have the custom rules on api dashboard for email verification

function (user, context, callback) {
if (!user.email_verified) {
return callback(new UnauthorizedError(‘Please verify your email before logging in.’));
} else {
return callback(null, user, context);
}
}

the probelm is that when you login via auth0-js CORS login, this error isn’t notified on login callback event, but only on next “redirect” to /callback url.!

Hey there!

As this topic is related to Rules - Hooks - Actions and Rules & Hooks are being deprecated soon I’m excited to let you know about our next Ask me Anything session in the Forum on Thursday, January 18 with the Rules, Hooks and Actions team on Rules & Hooks and why Actions matter! Submit your questions in the thread above and our esteemed product experts will provide written answers on January 18. Find out more about Rules & Hooks and why Actions matter! Can’t wait to see you there!

Learn more here!