Confused about the Auth0 implementation model

So, this is our app’s intention:

Our customers are companies who have users. In our mind, each company is a tenant in our app.
Each company has their own content inside our app.
Each of those companies will likely have different authentication needs.
Some of those companies might need to use the same sort of integration so that their users can use the existing credentials they already use in another app: say, Salesforce, for example.

As of today, we’re using 3 Auth0 “tenants”. One for our production instance, one for our staging instance, one for my local machine developer instance.

Are we set up correctly to accommodate the business model I’ve described above?
I’m concerned that these 3rd party integrations are one-to-one with an Auth0 tenant. Meaning, we would only be able to support a Salesforce integration for ONE of our production customers instead of all of them, if needed.

Hi there @FuturShoc!

Just to confirm, this doesn’t mean that each customer is it’s own Auth0 tenant, correct?

This sounds correct to me - I definitely recommend checking out the following FAQ, there are some good resources to higher level architectural overviews for the use case you’ve described (b2b).

Hope this helps!

@tyf - Correct. We do NOT dedicate an Auth0 tenant for each of our customers.
I mean only to correlate what “tenant” means to our app internally versus what “tenant” means to Auth0.