Checks.state argument is missing inside IFrame

I am building an application with Next Js + Auth0 but am facing the error Checks.state argument is missing when i try to login inside an IFrame. I checked some similar errors where env variables were misconfigured, but i think this is not my case since the authentication flow works fine in outside IFrame.

I tried to change cookie configuration defining secure and httpOnly as false with initAuth0

ps: i already run an application built with Create React App + React Auth0 and this error never happened before

Hi @gabriel.machado,

Thanks for reaching out to the Auth0 Community.

I understand that you’ve encountered the checks.state argument is missing error.

First, could you please double-check that all of your environment variables are consistent with the values found in your Auth0 Application?

If the error persists, I recommend that you open a GitHub Issue to bring attention to your error.

Lastly, you may find some of the related issues on GitHub helpful.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thank you.

Hi @rueben.tiow ,

Thank for your reply. Yes, all my environment variables are correctly configured, everything works fine outside the IFrame.

I will open an issue in Github.

1 Like

Hi @gabriel.machado,

Thank you for your response.

That sounds great. I will close this Community Topic.

Please feel free to reach out again if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.