Celebrate Hacktoberfest 2018 with Auth0

@kimcodes Hey! Have they been sent already?

Thanks for response!

Hey @angie1015!

We’ve sending it in batches and as you’re PRs was merged just recently (I did it on Monday I guess) , yours might have not been sent out yet.

But we got you covered so no worries :slight_smile:

1 Like

:slight_smile: thank you!!

@kimcodes Sorry to chase! Just wondered if you’d had a chance to look at that PR yet?

Thanks!

Hey there @berry120!

We didn’t have a chance to look at this PR in Community Team as there was a ton of them but I reached out to the team responsible for that repo to review it. Let me get back to you once they do it!

Sounds great, thanks very much!

Hey @berry120 !

It seems like the repo maintainers are out of office for Xmas-NewYears break. Will get back to you as soon as they get back. Thanks!

Hey there @berry120!

Decided to speed up the process a little bit. Checked it in general and the changes seems ok. Leaving it for repo maintainers for final merge but already contacted you via DM to redeem your Hacktoberfest SWAG :slight_smile:

That’s awesome, thank you very much!

1 Like

Is there any information on the PR ?
Still waiting for an email :sweat:

Hey @kedMertens!

Give me a few minutes to check and I’ll followup with you!

Everything seems fine :slight_smile: Reaching out in DM to send you your SWAG redemption code!

For future reference, to shorten the process, if you come across any obstacle / bug in the process along the way whether it’s about reviewing your PR, SWAG redemption etc. ping me directly via DM here or contact at konrad.sopala@auth0.com .

I’ll do my best to assist you the best way I can!