Can't add custom actions to flow

I’m currently setting up a development tenant in parallel with my production tenant. On my production tenant, I’m working on migrating legacy rules to actions, and I was able to create actions and add them to flows. However, in my dev environment, I can deploy actions but when I click and drag them over to the flow, they just disappear without being added. Any idea why this might be happening? Thanks in advance!

Hi @iancroptix,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

First, could you please try scrolling to the top of the page and then dragging your Action into the flow pipeline at the beginning?

Once that is complete, you can reorganize the Action to an appropriate part of the pipeline.

And could you please make sure you press the Apply button between each Action you include into the pipeline?

I have just tested this and can confirm that you can add Actions into your flow pipeline without issues.

Please let me know this goes for you.

Thanks.

First, could you please try scrolling to the top of the page and then dragging your Action into the flow pipeline at the beginning?

That’s what I have been trying to do. It doesn’t work.

And could you please make sure you press the Deploy button between each Action you include into the pipeline?

My actions are all deployed. They appear in the “Custom” tab, but won’t “stick” in the flow when I drag them over there (doesn’t matter where).

I’m using Chrome 97.0.4692.71.

Here’s a video illustrating what’s going on in case my description wasn’t clear: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R0G3SyXYVpWU4mpKx-Tso0Pa6VZRv65i/view?usp=sharing

I switched to Firefox and it behaved.

1 Like

I have the same problem on macbook pro, chrome: 97.0.4692.71

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.