Beyond Create React App: React Router, Redux Saga, and More

Learn how to scaffold a React Single-Page Application with some sensible and opinionated defaults.

Read on :atom_symbol: >> Beyond Create React App: React Router, Redux, Redux Saga, and More

What do you guys think about this architecture? Is it something you will use in your next React app?

1 Like

Hello @bruno.krebs. I want to say a big thank you for the tutorial. While going through the tutorial, I came across this error with the screenshot below. I followed the tutorial from A-Z.

TypeError: Cannot read property ‘map’ of undefined

How do I solve it Krebs

1 Like

Hey there @walegbenga807!

Welcome in the community! Thank you for reporting the issue! Let me ping Bruno to get his attention and look into your issue

@konrad.sopala Thanks. I would really appreciate that

I already reported it to him. He will take a look once he’s online

Thank you for reading our blog and joining our community site. To better assist you, could you provide us with a repo that presents the problem in question, please?

1 Like

I run through the tutorial and did not come across this error. If you are still having problems, please let us know and share a repo with us to help you with troubleshooting. Thanks!

Hi, thanks for this write up!
How relevant is this approach at this point in time? How about auth0-spa-js?

Also, the use hooks is favoured over Containers by the original author of the container pattern: Presentational and Container Components | by Dan Abramov | Medium

Thanks!

1 Like

Howdy, Arn! That’s a great question. We are working on new React guidance to handle authentication in relation to Hooks, Redux, GatsbyJS, etc.

Stay tuned, please :pray: We’ll share the new content here and add notes in the blog posts once it’s ready.

Also, thank you for sharing that great article from Dan :muscle: