- Add a user to auth0
- Create a group in the authorization extension
- Add the user you created as a member to the group you created
- Delete the user from auth0
- Refresh the group page and notice the error message about a user not existing. Nothing can be done with any members of that group now. You cant even see who else is in the group.
- Make an api request to see the members of the group /api/groups/:groupId/members. Notice that you get a 400 error stating that a user does not exist.
There doesn’t appear to be a way to remove non-existent users as group members. I wouldn’t expect the entire group to become broken just because one member doesn’t exist anymore…
There was a similar issue last year (different error code returned, but same behavior) that was resolved, looks like a regression occurred somewhere between then and now.