Auth0 rules testing using webtask token

I’m writing some auth0 rules tests, based on this:

The auth0-rules-testharness library provides a way to deploy, execute, and test the output of Auth0 Rules using a real webtask sandbox environment. To access my tenant’s webtask environment I need an access token.

The wording in the auth0-rules-testharness docs goes something like this:
token: the webtask token. You can get your webtask token from your auth0 dashboard. (suggesting that the access token does not expire)

Also, this post suggests the same (that is: non-expiring webtask accessToken):

However, in the auth0 dashboard, I only see instructions like:

wt init …

Following these instructions, I am able to generate an access token (can be found in ~/.webtask), however this access token is only valid for approx 12ish hours.

So… for the questions:

1. Is the non-expiring webtask accessToken something that used to be available (and is no longer)?
  2. Can I find an accessToken elsewhere?
1 Like

Hey @kenneth.leine.schuls

As it has been more than a few months since this topic was opened and there has been no reply or further information provided from the community as to the existence of the issue we would like to check if you are still facing the described challenge?

We are more than happy to assist in any way! If the issue is still out there please let us know so we can create a new thread for better visibility, otherwise we’ll close this one in week’s time.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.