Auth0 cannot get /android/package/callback error android

Hi there,

I got a problem with auth0 .The first time I login with fb/google I get the callback but when I try for the second time to login I get this error : cannot get /android/package/callback .

Please can you help me ?

1 Like

:wave: @elioprifti are you still experiencing this issue?

If so, is this a new tenant and application? Does the issue happen randomly or every time? Are you using Lock.Android or a Android SDK? We should be using Universal Login for our Android application.

Let me know if you are still seeing the issue and how you are currently implementing your Android application and we can go from there!

No,my bad.Had to change the scheme from https to something else.Thank you for replying.

1 Like

Perfect! Glad to see you were able to solve the issue.

1 Like

@elioprifti : Can you tell me what change you made in scheme?
I changes many times but issue is still there.

1 Like

你好,麻烦请问这个问题如何解决的呢?我也是遇到相同问题,谢谢!

[Mod Edit: English is the language of the forum, please use that. Adding Google Translate version below]

Hello, trouble, how can I solve this problem? I also encountered the same problem, thank you

You can jump to the universal login at first, and you will always encounter the error Cannot get /android/package/callback.
Can you help me?

Hello there @xm000, the error you’re seeing is often the result of the domain validation. Can you confirm if you using https as the scheme in your callback URI? Something that might be worth keeping in mind is if the hostname validation doesn’t succeed at your app’s install time, you would need to change it to something else like demo. Let me know if this feedback is helpful in getting your challenge accomplished. Thanks!

This is where to tell the web launcher class to use a different scheme:

Hello, confirm that the callback Url is Https, and occasionally the normal callback, but the other is unable to get / android / package / callback.

I wanted to follow up and see if there were any additional details you could share on this subject @xm000?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.