We’ve been using the login screen for months and never had an issue. However, just as of today everyone I try to log into our application it throws a “Cannot GET callback” error. I’ve
- made sure to have the proper allowed callbacks on the admin side.
- made sure the manifestPlaceholders are correct and that the https scheme is used
Hey there @andy.chan!
I’ve got a few questions for you before I start digging into it:
- Have you modified something in the meantime maybe?
- What version of Android SDK are you using?
- Any other context that you feel will be helpful for us?
Thank you a lot for providing all that info!
Sure thing! And we’re trying to see what we had modified that would chance it. Because we’re working with an android application in this case and we have not modified the android application/auth0 settings since it was working.
We are using a target sdk version of 26.
Actually I figured it out! Apparently I need to ask it to “open up with our application” instead of Amazon’s silk browser and it works now.
Glad you were able to figure it out and thanks a lot for sharing with the rest of community!
This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.