Can you believe it’s September already? This year is flying by.
As we mentioned in our community announcement, we’re adding elements to the Community that provide you engaging experiences, motivations to interact, and opportunities to earn points and badges for your contributions.
With that: we’re thrilled to announce our Auth0 by Okta Community Catalysts program, launching next week! Here’s everything you need to know.
The Auth0 by Okta Community Catalysts program encourages our elite contributors to lead the way by lending their expertise, knowledge, and best practices to our growing online Community. And, in doing so, Community Catalysts will be recognized and rewarded for their time and effort.
- Elevate your personal brand and reputation with a special community badge and Auth0 by Okta swag
- Enhance your expertise with exclusive access to Okta Learning and Certification programs, plus discounts for Okta events
- Stay connected with Auth0 by Okta experts and your peers through a private group chat, special member events, member spotlights, and more
- Influence Auth0 by Okta product roadmap and Community direction by participating in beta testing
Key characteristics of an Auth0 by Okta Community Catalyst include:
You have a good understanding of Auth0 by Okta and its products
You represent the spirit of the Community, leaving a path for others to follow by sharing knowledge and best practices.
You contribute to various topics in the Auth0 by Okta Community by answering/asking questions and contributing to Auth0 by Okta’s product roadmap by submitting feedback or feature Requests.
You exemplify a supportive style to help others succeed in maximizing the use of Auth0 by Okta products.
- Startby updating your profile. Upload a headshot (or an avatar) and information about yourself
- Ask and answer questions in our forum to learn, share knowledge, and grow your expertise with Auth0 by Okta
- Engage in our Community by creating topics, commenting, or “liking” a post
Auth0 by Okta Community Catalyst status is awarded for a one year period. New and renewed Community Catalysts will be appointed by the Auth0 by Okta Community team based on their contributions in the last 12 months.
Be sure to stay connected to our Auth0 by Okta Community Catalysts category for updates on the program.
As always, we are for you and welcome feedback and ideas. You can comment directly on this topic by hitting the reply button! We hope you’re just as excited as we are and enjoy all the latest Community offerings.