Auth0 by Okta Community Ask Me Anything with Getting Self-Help

Auth0 by Okta Community Ask Me Anything with Getting Self-Help

Do you know about the benefits of using the Auth0 Community?

We’re here to show you how this forum can bring real value to YOU by giving you a space to connect with each other, share knowledge, and ultimately learn how to best implement and maximize Auth0’s technology.

And with that, we’re excited to launch our first Interactive Q&A series on our Auth0 Community!

There’s no specific topic for the first one; instead, it’s an open forum for Auth0Community members, customers, partners to learn more about the latest and greatest updates happening in the Auth0 Community and the Community team who’s behind the scenes making things happen. Want to learn how to find answers to your questions, how to submit feedback or feature requests, get help from blog authors regarding blog articles, and many more? That’s the place for you!

Call to action! :slight_smile:

Ask the Auth0 Community team your questions today, July 6, through July 25 by posting them as replies to this thread.

Come back on Wednesday, July 26 either at 1 p.m. CET to 3 p.m. CET or at 9 a.m. PST to 11 a.m. PST to join the event as our experts from the Auth0 Community team will answer your questions!

We encourage you to like answers and take an active part in the discussion! Interested in learning more details about this event? Here you can find more information!

2 Likes

Hey there everyone!

Over the course of this week our Community Team will be sharing with you some questions to give you some context and examples of what kind of things you can ask about in this session. Of course we will also be providing you with the answers to those. Get inspired and have a great week everyone!

1 Like
  • I have some new ideas and feature requests for specific parts of Auth0 stack. Is there a place in the Community for me to submit my ideas?
3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Problem with Vonage Plugin from Marketplace

Hi everybody!

Q: Are there any programs in the Community that recognize and reward elite participants for their contributions, like asking/answering questions and engaging in discussion forums?

3 Likes

Great feature! Are there any Auth0 Community resources to help new members get started?

2 Likes

Howdy everyone!

What’s the best way to search in the Community to find what I’m looking for?

2 Likes

:wave:

Q: How can I be notified of new posts in areas that interest me?

1 Like

We are actively working on those! One of them will be aimed at giving regular contributors a chance to build their social brand through Auth0 social media promotion. This one will be launched shortly and it’s called the Community Member Spotlight series. The other one we’re working on will be about rewarding community members for their contributions (solutions provided, replies made, likes received) with Auth0 branded swag and badging.

1 Like

Q: How can I stay updated with product announcements, company news, deprecations, and other important messaging?

:smile:

1 Like

Being an Auth0 user, by design you are subscribed to our email communication that covers all of those aspects when something important is happening either within our stack or in our company. Apart from that the main place in our Community for checking this type of communication is our Announcements Category and of course our Global Notice Cards header at the top of the community page.

You can relay it all utilizing our Feedback category!

2 Likes

Good question! If you would like to follow what’s happening and what’s being posted within a specific topic and don’t want to miss on anything, you need to scroll down to the bottom of the thread where you’ll find the bell icon that will allow you to customize your notification preferences for that topic.

Screenshot 2023-07-26 at 17.02.18

2 Likes

Probably for some of you a video format resonates better and you’re wondering if we have any how-to videos?

Of course! You can visit our Okta Dev YouTube channel to check out such how-to videos!

1 Like

In the upper right corner you can find the magnifying glass icon. Simply type in there what you’re looking for and you’ll get the results.

Sure! Make sure to browse through the latest topics to see if somebody else hasn’t asked a similar question. The approach you should take is the same for all kinds of topics you create. The more context you provide around the problem you face the easier it is for us Community Engineers as well as other community members to help you troubleshoot your issue.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for sharing those questions and answers! We’re working on a recap article and will share that shortly. Thank you!

1 Like