AngularJS 1.5 with API access

I want to use Auth0 with my AngularJS 1.5+ web application. I need to be able to authenticate users from the web application and then use the Auth0 token to secure my back end API. I also would like to not force them to re-enter their password ever few hours.

Is there a good tutorial or documentation on how to implement Auth0 for Angular and configure it for silent login and api access? I can only seem to be able to get one or the other working but not both at the same time.

Bob

The following links outlines the Implicit Grant flow for client-side applications to obtain access tokens to call your API:

Should I be using the current version of Lock, V10 or an older version? The quick start is all in Lock 8 (I think) and all the documentation is for lock 10.

The reason I ask, is that using the older version of Lock, I can get the social and username-password to work, but I can’t seem to set the access_type=offline for Google. When I use Lock V10, I can get Google to work perfectly, but username-password does not work. Since I have a back end api, I have to enable OIDC compliance, which let’s me use an Audience, but as soon as I turn that on, username-password logins do not work.