What is the recommended Auth0 setup for Angular JS 1.5?
- I need to be able to support Social Connections such as Google and LinkedIn.
- I need to be able to make API calls to the social connection, that is, I need to be able to make calls to the Google or Linked in API.
- Specifically, for Google, I need to be able to get the refresh token.
- I need to be able to support database logins with Username and Password.
- I need to be able to support First Party access to my API that supports my Angular JS client.
I have tried to follow the quick start for Angular JS, which seems to be using Lock v9. But, I have not been able to accomplish everything. I have been unable to retrieve the refresh token for Google because I cannot set the access_type=offline
I have tried Lock v10, and that seems to work, but, again, I cannot accomplish everything. My database connection using Username-Password does not work because I have my client set as OIDC compliant. And, if I turn off OIDC compliance then the Google connection doesn’t work.
Should I not be using lock and just using auth0.js directly? As far as I can tell, I an not doing anything fancy. I am using the hosted login page.
Any help would be appreciated, but complete examples would be awesome.
Basically, it feels that all of the things I am doing are mutually exclusive. I can have social and database connections but not API authorization. Or, I can have social connections and API authorization but not database connections. Or, I can have database connections and API authorization, but not social connections. I need all three.