After logout user automatically login to the application

Hi, I am trying to logout the user from auth0 and logout redirects return 302 status, but after logout user still able to logging back into the application automatically. The application redirects to the login page but a user still logs in automatically.

Hi @sahil.kumar,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community Forum!

Logout requires a series of actions, and it sounds like one of those those actions is not occurring. In order to dial in on what is happening, can you describe how you log the user out? Are you erasing the token and hitting the logout endpoint?

Thanks,
Dan

Hi @dan.woda,

Yes I am hitting the logout url with client id and redirects to query string. I am not sure if token is erasing or not from the context. Can you please share related article to remove the token from context.

Regards,
Sahil

This doc describes the logout layers and the quickstarts for different frameworks:

I am using the configurations as described in this doc but still having issues with logout process.

ASP.NET Core v2.1: Login

Hi @dan.woda,

Can you please update the solution of given problem. As described above I am using the same configurations as described in the logout article shared by you.

Regards,
Sahil

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.