We use react-native-auth0 for authorization in our app. We have a web and we have a mobile app. We also enable our users to use MFA. We have no problem if the user goes through all the default steps. But there is a scenario where the user gets to our web instead of returning to the app.
Steps for this:
- The user clicks on the button with authorize
- We open a browser where the user can enter a username and password.
- The user clicks on the next button and gets to the page with the MFA
- The user clicks on the back button and gets back to the login page
- The user enters username and password and clicks next
- Getting to the page with the MFA, the user enters the code and clicks the next button
Expected Result: The browser closes and the user continues to use the mobile app
Actual result: The user is still in the browser and sees our website.
The problem is when the user presses the back button if he/she does not do this, then everything works correctly. Has anyone had the same problem? Could you please help with it?