Account blocked - multiple unsuccessful attempts

Good morning,

About 5 password reset emails didn’t come through and while waiting on the 6th that finally worked I got myself locked out of my account from too many failed attempts. This account I am posting on is not the one registered to my Revit plugin or projects so I need a different account reactivated.

I was able to successfully reset my password (I think) so please just help unlock the account!

Thank you,

Emily

Hi there @ebarris, I wanted to reach out to you in regards to your locked out account you spoke of. When you get a minute, if you could please direct message me the account/email address you are running into issues with I would be happy to take a deeper look at what may be going on. Thanks!

After some investigation, It seems the email you referenced in your direct message used another provider to sign in, please try that method. If you reset your password with that social provider it would work accordingly. Please let me know if you have any additional questions on this front, thank you.

Hi James,

I, too, just came across the same issue. My account got blocked after several failed login attempts. Clicking on reset password does not dispatch any email. What can I do at this point?

Good morning @joseph.yang, if you could please direct message me the locked out account/email that is exhibiting the problem, I would be happy to take a look at the challenge you’re facing. Thanks in advance!

I sent you a follow up direct message in regards to this topic. When you get a chance please give it a look, thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.