Account bBocked

Hi,
My account blocked after multiple consecutive login attempts. I have been informed that I will receive an email with instructions for unblocking. But I’m not getting any email regarding this . How to resolve this issue? Is there any alternative way for unblocking my account?

Hello, @nitinvardha09 - welcome to the Auth0 Community!

You can try asking for a password reset, or maybe you have logged in using one of our Social connectors like Google, Github, or Microsoft?

hey Jose, thanks for the reply.
yeah i have used my google account for logging in.

Then you need to continue using your Google account - you can’t introduce your Google credentials, but you have to click on the “Log in with Google” button instead.

The problem is i can access my account but unable to use API.
when I am trying to access API.
I am getting this error :
{
“error”: “too_many_attempts”,
“error_description”: “Your account has been blocked after multiple consecutive login attempts. We’ve sent you an email with instructions on how to unblock it.”
}

What API are you trying to access? Could you please clarify, step by step, what you are trying to achieve?

I am trying to use auth wihtin my application . so i found that it can be achieved by using Resource Owner Password.
I have created application and connected to mongodb . after connection there is a try option where it is working perfectly and even getting a token.
but when i try it manully with postman i got the above mention error message.

The Resource-Owner Password Grant can only be executed when the authorization server (in this case, Auth0) has access to the username and password of the account. For Google Social accounts, we actually federate into Google. I wrote an answer for this yesterday that you might find helpful: